Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

I've fast-forwarded to 2015! The reason that I haven't been updating this blog is that I've spent the last 3 years involved in another adventure that I still think is a dream.  Well, it's my dream job.  I've been working for Edmonton Public Schools as a library technician at the the best high school in the city-Edmonton Christian HS.  I get to hang around with educators and students and buy books and research books and cover books. I love books.  I lived in walking distance to the Woodcraft Public Library when I was growing up and spent half of my childhood in that library.  I have fond memories of finding the latest Asterix and Obelix book in the carousel and finding a quiet spot to devour it.  But I've settled in and my workbench has been calling me this summer so I found the courage to approach a local gift shop to display and sell my sea glass jewellery so that I can still have some motivation to work that creative side of me too.  Seasons Gift Shop is located on McKenney Drive and I encourage you to check it out.  It is a locally owned shop with some unique gift items and, of course, some of Trinkets Metalcraft jewellery.

Check it out.  And have a lovely Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment