Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It is the week of the deck painting.  Yes..finally...after 2 years of viewing a peeling deck in my backyard...I have found the courage to tackle it!  So, in between driving the boys to school, attending various lovely volunteer appreciation events, a birthday party, grocery shopping, getting my winter tires off and doing laundry, I've managed to scrape the entire deck and it's ready for painting.  


This deck has a limited life span since Walt is determined to re-engineer and rebuild it in a couple of years but I'm hoping this will give it a new life.  Of course, the tree that hangs over one end is shedding copious amounts of blossoms that have suddenly made a rather untimely task.  But we think a tarp may solve the problem.  Anyway, I'm going to start on the other end and hope it has a quick cycle of shedding.


All this to explain that I haven't been making any jewellery but did stop by Bedrock Supply on the south side to peruse a few lovely things while I was in the area.  It's always good to poke around a jewellery suppliers to get inspired...and to spend a little money.


Here's a little something to look at until my next post:



Charming, isn't it?  


1 comment: