Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thanks so much to my dear friends and cousin whom give me the little nudge I need to keep working on making original jewellery and that it makes them smile.  The best payment has always been knowing that someone else is wearing and enjoying your little creation.  


And I need to elaborate on my sister-in-law, Rosa's new business, aptly named, Growing Wisdom.  She is THE green thumb in our large family and is offering some great opportunities to share her knowledge with either a "one on one" or group gardening workshop.  Check her out at growingwisdom.ca. 


Rosa and I will be at the Mom2Mom Sale at Parkland Immanuel Christian School on May 13th from 9-1pm.  There will lots of "new to you" items for young children and Rosa and I will be flogging our wares too!  


And, on that note, I must get my beauty sleep.  Here's a little photo of another Trinkets Metalcraft creation..love the little "M" imprinted on this piece of sea glass.









1 comment: