Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

If any of you read my status this week, you will be relieved to know that I have bounced back, yet again, and have slowly started tackling my list(s) again.  


I had a fun time at the Mom2Mom sale with Rosa, of Growing Wisdom fame, and sold a few pieces of jewellery, met some people and generally enjoyed relaxing behind my table for a few hours.  The best thing about having an event to work toward is that it keeps me focused and organized and now I feel ready to approach a couple of local businesses to see if they'd like to have some of my jewellery on display.  Stay tuned.


Here are a couple of new creations:






this has a handmade copper bead


so does this ring!

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your next step! you are doing better than I in the blogging department! :)

    ReplyDelete