Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

While my basmati rice is soaking, I thought I'd post a little something while I wait.  Where has the week gone?  There is a busy weekend ahead with some wonderful things to celebrate...my Mom and Dad's 55th Wedding Anniversary and my niece, Paige, graduating from grade 12.  Out for dinner..two nights in a row!  And nary a thing to wear but the same old stuff...sigh.


I did, however, sit down for an hour today and put together a necklace for my sister in law's Mom using some beadwire (a flexible wire) and glass beads.  I made it a two strand necklace...you know...one of the those floating bead kind.  Well...a picture is worth a thousand words.  







This photo isn't of the one I did today but is one that is in the shape of a "Y" ... a very flattering style (the dark bead has slid up in the photo).  This particular one I sold the other week to the daughter of a very dear friend.  I only have a couple left, so I'm going to make a bunch soon, well, soon-ish.  


Hope you had a good Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment