Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's 11:02pm and despite my half-opened eyes, I am determined to write my first blog entry.  For those who have already seen some of my Trinkets Metalcraft designs on my Facebook page, this will be a more daily, or weekly, way to see what is happening in my little world.   And, I wanted to put a couple of pics up...one for my sister in law, Rosa, who I think will like this new little vase I've found (the one on the right); 




and one of something I've made recently that I think you may like to see.  I'm hoping to keep posting something new to keep you in the loop on what's happening on my jewellery bench.  Hopefully, this will keep me on task too since there are always so many distractions.  That's what 1 husband, 3 boys, and a dog will do to your life!


So, have a look...tell me what you think...and stay posted.



2 comments: